Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Neiran blinked at the onslaught of questions back at her, she wasn't quiet ready for it, suddenly Jalooke became very vocal, It startled her.

Nerian waved her tail attempting to do her best and take the questions in stride, clearly this wolf was just overwhelmed with the need to speak now and the answers would not need to be in-depth. So Nerian would offer a very vague answer in relation to her gods. She was tired of having people ask about her religion and either not care or laugh at it. she was walling up her heart slowly, and that too was not something her god would want.

Heaven is all around us, but most believe it's above us in the sky beyond the stars She started to walk toward the denning area motioning for jalooke to follow with her head, she'd walk and talk until she got to the denning area.
My god is kind and the embodiment of love but he demands respect
Nerian nodded pleased with her answer
I enjoy Meditation which is what I was doing she we met and I have discovered I enjoy gardening, I am also a healer of sorts
as they grew close to the denning area Nerian lifted a paw and pointed toward her den on the far back of the denning area as far away from the others as she would politely get. She had piled rocks below an upright slab of stone. She had intended on tipping the slab down upon her piled rocks making a crude tee-pee like structure. However try as she might she and all her 60 pounds could not make that rock tip over, She had even dug at the base of the rock hoping that by removing enough ground from below might force the rock to tip but that was proving futile and ruining the inside of her ... den ...
My den is still a work in progress
Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Nerian - June 14, 2014, 12:34 PM