Kintla Flatlands Just Passing Through
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Atticus for your Warden Trade. ^_^ Set at the Whitefish River where it borders BDP. Also, as a funny thing, I used the word "legs" in this post, and then stared at it for too long and it stopped sounding like a word in my head so I had to look it up to make sure I was speaking English still. >.<

Majesty was overtaken by wanderlust yet again. He did his rounds on the Isle, went hunting to fill the caches, climbed the cliffs on the west side of the island and ate a few eggs for breakfast, took a long drink of water from the inlet near his denning site, and then he was off. Because he was nearly always leaving the island in the morning, he never really had to worry about the sandbar being submerged past his mid-legs. He looked up at the sky. The temperature was fairly hot already, and it was partly cloudy out. There was barely any breeze, which meant that if it didn't pick up soon, it would definitely be hot today. However, even with the threat of being hot hanging over his head, he still had the urge to go for a run.

Majesty tried to pick a direction he had never really been in before. He ended up following his side of the Totoka River into the Ravensblood Forest, making sure to steer clear of Horizon Ridge's borders, and came out the other side unscathed. He made sure he was well-past the packlands before he turned and met up with the Whitefish River. It was here that he noticed the river was bordering a plateau. He stared up at it, and noted that there seemed to be a forest up there. He also faintly smelled a mix of male and female wolves. A lot of them. Which meant a pack. Hoping he wasn't trespassing, as the river was technically neutral territory, he continued on, running along the river, with the shadow of the plateau at his side.
Messages In This Thread
Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 16, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - July 07, 2014, 10:19 PM