Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had no idea how he would respond. There had definitely been moments where she felt completely certain that Rannoch felt for her what she did for him, but this one was definitely not one of those. She felt foolish and idiotic and awkward and somehow completely disproportionate like her ears and her feet were too big for her face. She felt out of place, out of sorts, like she was underwater and her heart had stopped beating entirely and couldn't possible start back up again until he said something. Anything. She'd take it to escape this five seconds of limbo in which she felt nothing and everything somehow all at once.

Rannoch's words were like a warm breeze against morning frost, thawing her anxiety, melting her into a tiny droplets. She took in his words as though she'd never before considered these possibilities. He liked being around her. She made him blush. She'd noticed all of these things many times before, but had immediately discredited them with the fact that he couldn't possibly feel that way about her. She was shy and she was awkward and she talked to the stars like they were real for gods sake. How was it even possible that this handsome, charming, strong, accomplished male could actually feel these things about her?

Had Liffey any idea how to not trust him, she may have found a way to continue to deny the possibility. And had she been anyone but herself, she might have found a way to lie to protect herself.

Instead, she nodded gently while a smile slipped across her muzzle. She didn't say a word, but she didn't need to. The happy expression upon her face left nothing to the imagination.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM