Lion Head Mesa i hunt the wilderness in myself
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
we can do a part 2 of this thread and continue it on the coast? or if you'd rather we could wrap this up and say that it was done behind the scenes. i'm cool with whichever. :-)

The chimera’s speech is rapid as he spouts off ideas, desperately, in Axolotl’s opinion, anything that may aid him. The leviathan is not a medicinal shaman, for what use does the Sea have for medicines? They have always demanded warriors, devoted wolves that know how to read and navigate Them, how to protect those who do not and cannot understand Them from death. Atlan is dangerous, unpredictable. They could appear calm but a riptide unseen to the eye could claim the life of any unfortunate enough to be caught in it and unknowing of how to get out of it. Atlan is a giver of life but They also take life without mercy, without sorrow, without remorse. Whether Atlan can help this strange man or not Axolotl does not know but if there is a chance of aid, regardless of how slim, or if taking to Atlan offers comfort, at the very least, then it is the leviathan’s duty to assist. “I cannot promise anything,” The leviathan begins taking pause to draw his tongue against his jowls as he regards the chimera with glacial gaze, glimpsing once down at the fish. It is tribute, it is payment. “There is a ritual I can perform that may help but it may aggravate your brother instead. It is hard for me to say,” The leviathan of the seas is dealing with something he has never dealt with before and this is all trial and error. “We must travel to the coast for it is there Atlan awaits us.” And it was where the chimera might find temporary solace. “If nothing else perhaps Atlan can offer you some comfort.” Axolotl gestures in their heading with his muzzle, encouraging the chimera to go forth.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 09, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 16, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 29, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 31, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 31, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - June 01, 2017, 04:47 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - June 01, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - June 02, 2017, 04:57 AM