Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
nope i am in love. It's fine. :D

Upon nearing the massive body of water, Kyber was consumed with awe. He couldn't recall being by anything like this, the only water he knew of was little ponds, lakes, rivers and streams. Nothing of this magnitude. His disbelief was evident, the wolfs dual colored face morphing into something of astoundment and enamormement. This place was beautiful!

The yearling turned to the blue eyed Elder, exclaimation written over both face, and voice. "What...Does it talk? Does it eat? Is it nice? How big is it? How old is Atlan?"

Kyber was really impressed, his gaze turning back to the allure of the big blue fantasy before him. How could something like this exist? He didn't now what lay beyond the trees, and with the Elder...well, this was is first time. After the specific instructions, the chimera sniffed the seaweed, wondering at the scent of brine, something he never came across. It was so salty! Gingerly, he leaned forward and picked up the plant, crunchy a it from the dry suns touch, and bit off a hearty piece, trusting the wood and shale cloaked man.

A few chews made him scrunch his nase, the iron hitting him immediately. With vexing claws, the youth flexed in the snad, steeling his resolve to ingest the strange tasting plant. Soon the calcium and protien swirled wiith the iron, delivering a bearable aftertaste.
With a straggled bout of relief, Ky finished the plant portion the stranger had nosed his way, and turned a bit more anxious than usual to the huge water.

It appreared to invite him, waves lapping at the coarse floor and pulling back, beckoning him to enter. But what if it was a trap? What if it wanted to eat him? The fear quivered at the thought, but something made him feel a bit better. HE would be the one to choose to live or die, not his brother. This was his chice, so it had nothing to do with his brother's influence. That thought was for the most part all he needed to move those tentative paws forward. He watched the man, trying to mimic the unnamed wolf. The firstthing Ky had come to see was how freezing the water was! It startled him, but he kept forward until he was maybe a few inches both behind and away from the teacher.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread