Hideaway Strath your kiss is the jackal among the tombs
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
He recognized her, even though they did not share a den nor had spent and abnormally long time with each other - puppy to teenager. She grinned, feeling accepted as their big sister and honestly grateful for the coming of the little fuzzy balls. Life at this new home wouldn't have felt like home without them now. It would've taken her longer to adapt to the change. 'ey there, lil' bugg'r. She greeted cheerfully, lowering her form to not come over as towering as their parents probably did. She wasn't here to lecture them - she was the badass sis who kept things fun! At least, that was what she wanted to become for her siblings.

His "roar" made her ears perk and she giggled as he charged. Chusi felt like giving him the feeling of victory today, and just as he touched her she stumbled and fell to her knees. Whoop! She let out, hopefully not making him think that he had hurt her in any way.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 07, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - July 01, 2017, 08:50 AM