Neverwinter Forest heavydirtysoul
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Because I am he who can prevent you from coming to repeat history's different ends. What happened if it was not me, but a bear who took your kill? Would you still charge? Or if a babe took it, how would you feed you and them? Food will grow scant, and I have already massed plans for sucessful and easy life. The place I have scouted is an Eden, and if you consider my offer, a place will be set aside for you in it. It is not foolish to submit, only wise when it is time for it. The weak serve the strong, and with my entourage outing your singularity, it is clear who holds superiority. However, if in that lovely spiff of ours that I did catch a piece of you...it would not be light what I would have done."

Slade could only compare this to the other battles he had. He had fought bears, for Sithis sake. If he got hold of her, it was her life on the line. The thick ruff that protected his nape, a cape of onyx defense, was full and at utmost use to him. Now his front shoulder was scarred from the first tussle he had from the bear, a sign he had let one get too close, but other than that and a facial scar, he was unmarred. It wasn't a threat he delivered to her, though it was up to her to take it as such or not. It was a fact: he was a force to be reckoned with, and it was better to be on his side, than not.

"I am fair, however. Prove your leadership skills to me, and you will not rule beside me as a submissive, but as a Queen, once the time comes for our kingdom to rise in Eden."

It wasn't like Slade to show softness to another, and the only one he currently held a soft spot for would be his adopted daughter Leila. He was however, offering an extension of himself in this deal, a secret, something he didn't breathe to others. Secrets kept deep in him were shared with the Family he had composed. The five, Makaro, Redmoon, Leila, Cry, and Loki. He was the head of the serpent.
Would she be his backbone?
Or the next target he struck as useless?

I feel so special~
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 04, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 04, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 04, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 04, 2017, 05:02 PM