Meadowlark Prairie i came down the mountain draggin' our love affair
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All Welcome 
especially wanted: dudes who like 'em young.  for science?

In her seven-and-a-half months of life, Ivy had seen exactly three places: Broken Antler Fen, Lake Rodney, and Redhawk Caldera.  One, two, three.  Right in a row.  Granted, she only partially counted Lake Rodney because her wayward pack had been in the throes of illness when they stumbled on by, but with a list so small she couldn't exactly afford to be picky.  But now that her family had settled in to their new mountainous lives, she felt a bit of exploration was in order.

Naturally, she didn't ask permission to wander.  Or really tell her parents where she was going.  Or give any indication to anyone that she'd felt the need to roam.  But hell, the girl was basically an adult now!  Just several weeks out from joining the adult ranks and everything.  Eh, they'd never miss her.

It made sense to branch out in the only direction she'd ever headed: Northeast.  By noontime Ivy found herself weaving throught the tall grasses of Meadowlark Prarie.  When the early June sun hit her back through the constantly-waving lush greenery, she let out a contented sigh and hummed a non-descript tune.  She didn't sound nearly as melodious as the territory's namesake songbirds, but who was around to impress?  On a day like this all she needed was a song in her heart and a smile on her face.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i came down the mountain draggin' our love affair - by Ivy - June 04, 2017, 10:00 PM