We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
The closer Ypres got to the two, she recalled Beric's features. Ah yes the friendly Delta! Something about Beric drew comfort within the flamed she wolf; and she wasn't quite sure what, but he did. Spinning her chin over her own shoulders to see if the crab was still chasing her, or if it decided to give chase once more; but it was long gone out of sight. She turned cheek to hear Beric speak reminding her of them meeting the other day. She nodded with a ginger smile and a sheepish wag of her tail. Eyes peeled from Beric as she planted herself a few feet from the two as they conversed and her gaze fell upon Eddie.
Eddie was right about one needing to settle in their lives at one point. However; Ypres was drifting on those thoughts still. She was searching for a place where her heart felt as though it belonged. Thus far it was here; but not with the others... Ypres decided to keep her mouth shut for once and listened as Eddie introduced herself; she offered a smile and a simple nod. She was feeling quite lethargic; roaming all day and it was time for some needed rest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 01:17 AM