Neverwinter Forest heavydirtysoul
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
As true as her words were, she had managed to reveal something to him; she was considering the offer. That was all he needed. He wasn't sure however, whether he was still manipulating this hellion before him, this strong and unbowed  sculpture of a iceberged woman, or whether he was indeed being truthful.
The lines became blurry each second he jousted vocally with her.

"You speak as true as I, but I am not one for basic companionship. In truth, companionship is subjective, as a loner can suffice with the life around them, and label it as 'companionship'. But I lust for something more substantial. What the other five and I crave is what glory a loyal and magnific family is capable of producing. Only the best are with me. And everyone will play their role, or they will be cast aside to rot in the Wilds of Teekon, or even worse, link with a pack that will be second hand to our own."

Slade stilled his tongue, as he had felt he had said enough to the wintery woman. He had given her everything she could ever want in a single paragraph; did she desire another spar for strength reasons? Or was she wanting for him to prove he was a worthy Alpha? Because as much experience as he's had with the reign within the Nightmares, there was nothing else he could have amassed to be. He was unsatisfied within his time at Blackfeather, even as he was gifted enough to be one of the original Dark Brothers. He couldn't surmise whether it was due to him being pulled away from leadership, or whether it was Meldresi's mateship with that runt of waste, Burke.

"For something as delicate as balance, I know nothing but words as wrath from your own end. I do not even know your name. Who are you?"
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 03, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 04, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 04, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Slade - June 04, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: heavydirtysoul - by Aeronwyn - June 04, 2017, 05:02 PM