Totoka River Meet me near the water's edge
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Blah this is short. ;-;

Blue Willow was a more compassionate creature than he — though of course he had long since suspected this fact since he had first met her — and it definitely showed by her unwillingness to take action against him just because they’d been in neutral territory. Though Ragnar did not voice it, it would not have stopped him. A traitor was a traitor no matter which territory they stood upon. “And Silvertip Mountain. They are near them also.” Ragnar corrected Blue Willow. “And it would appear that their leader is from Silvertip Mountain,” Ragnar considered the option that maybe he would get lucky and Silvertip would finish Majesty off but Ragnar did not think that Majesty would be fool enough to go anywhere near Silvertip Mountain …but then again, maybe Ragnar was wrong. “I do not know,” Ragnar offered her with a furrow in his brow and a soft sigh of exasperation. All he knew was they were too close and he was tired of losing sleep over their proximity knowing because he was too territorial. “Packs come and go a bit around here,” He hoped for their eventual demise and would not be sorrowful to see them go but then again he tried not to underestimate his enemy too much. “But we will have to wait and see.” Though of the Ridge wolves attempted to sabotage their hunts Ragnar was not sure how long they would stick around, but only time would tell and Ragnar was no Seer.

Messages In This Thread
Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 02, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 02, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 04, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 10, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 13, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 11:58 AM