Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
Axolotl is fussed over and the leviathan resists the urge to bat the chimera away. He feels incredibly vulnerable in a weakened state and though he understands his companion is only trying to help him his mood quickly sours with the passing minutes. Like his beloved sea, Axolotl’s mood is as ever-changing and as he feels the chimera touch him without his permission to remove a strand of seaweed from his coat he bites down his tongue until he tastes the copper of his own blood to keep from snapping at him. As it was, Axolotl had not anticipated having to perform a ritual and siphoned of his strength will put him a few days behind in his search for Ixchel. Once, they had gotten separated and though he suspects they have made it to the Teekons he desires to once more be reunited with his pale sibling.

“I will be fine,” The leviathan attempts to reassure his companion and begins to make his way to the end of the beach, where the ash trees of solid land bleed into sand. He does not enjoy being fussed over and does not seek to be coddled as if he is a child. This is hardly his first ritual, after all. The warrior shaman has always preferred to recover in solitude, but his companion has seemed to take a strong liking to him out of gratitude, Axolotl presumes; and idly he cannot help but wonder where the line is drawn between gratitude and idolism. “I only need to seek fresh water.” And if he remembers correctly they passed several small rivers that cut through the bay’s inner territory a place which will work well for his recovery as it fairly isolated. He appreciates Kyber’s utter willingness to help, and considers that regardless of how many times he assures the chimera that he will, indeed, be fine that the younger male with assist him anyway — but Axolotl has always felt very strongly that if an Atlanian cannot nurse themselves back after a ritual without the aid of others than they were not worthy to be Atlanian. It is a ridiculous, old fashioned sort of notion but he cannot help but cling to it regardless.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread