Ravensblood Forest I'll take your breath away
24 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Viatrix repeated ‘North’ after he had tried to stumble out the common tongue version of the word, cringing with each attempt to sound it out he had made, and Sköll nodded eagerly, shoving his nose in the direction he had came from, the direction that Odinn’s Cove lay in very, very far North — “North.” — he repeated firmly. It would seem, though, by her less than enthusiastic response that he had not, accurately responded to her question. Or maybe it wasn’t what he had wanted to hear. The eagerness that had presented itself briefly left Sköll and his ears slicked back to lay against his skull at half mast as he tried to go over what he was pretty sure was the right word for North, not realizing that when she asked where he was from she hadn’t meant literally where he’d been born.

He picked out the word ‘pack’ and took it, despite that the meaning of the other words were totally lost upon him (someone should have taught him the word ‘here’ it would have helped tremendously), to mean her asking if he was in a pack around this …Elsewhere. Solemnly, Sköll shook his head ‘no’. “Pack?” He gestured to the Isle with his muzzle, “Pack,” and then gestured to the East with his muzzle. “Pack.” He was attempting to tell her that there were two packs within their immediate reach that he had scented out. She inquired as to his family. It was a weird inquiry to him. It was a simple word, one that Ragnar had deigned to teach him even though it took a while. Of course he had family! He did have a …something of a family member here in the second pack he had gestured too but he was hesitant to tell her, afraid that she would seek Ragnar out and let the once Jarl know of Sköll’s presence here so he shook his head ‘no’ because he thought it was the best course of action to take.

Messages In This Thread
I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 05, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 09, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 09, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: I'll take your breath away - by Skköll - June 15, 2014, 03:24 PM