Honeyed Pasture we were like gods at the dawning of the world
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
mae's post #222 is for youuuuu - you can fade in the next post if you want, i think mae (as me) is bad at goodbyes so i left it vague

also couldn't resist the mention of her puppy silly butt

Without stopping, Maera notes he joins the feast, and with a happy yip she gives him a sort of bon apetit. She continued to tear and chew on the animal's flesh, her cheeks stained with the dark maroon of blood. Table manners were something Maera lacked, but didn't miss. Her parents, had had more important things to worry for (aka her btother's kidnapping) than a detailed course of proper ettiquete for the Sveijarn siblings.

Besides, Maera had always been the type of gal that did not mind getting dirty (like when she used to make cakes out of mud), or getting her fur ruffled up.  Finally, and  a few chews after her companion, Maera too stepped back and allowed her bum to fall to the ground as she took a seat. Full and content were probably the best two words to describe Maera right now.

Until again, with mere words, she made the flame melt a little on the inside. Still without her being able to understand why entirely, and half blaming the sudden warmth in her belly on her fast eating she searched refuge in his eyes.

"we really do" she agreed , a mischiveous smile forming on her face as she felt, somewhere inside her a brick fall and a wall weaken. She would stay for a little longer she decided, to digest the meal (and strange feelings) for a bit. Maybe if he wasn't in a hurry a small after lunch conversation would serve as dessert for them both.
Until it was time to part, each to their own worlds - their own strange world but not to being strangers again.

His name just wasn't one that is easy to forget. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: we were like gods at the dawning of the world - by Maera - June 12, 2017, 10:42 PM