Swiftcurrent Creek Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark
Demon of the Dark
5 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Sparring Pit it is then! That way I can't accidentally powerplay since I consider K'ramo to be the most bad-ass fighting character I have. Although I don't really know how writing responses to this thread will work with a sparring thread also... I've never done it before. And you can start the sparring thread because you attacked first. EDIT: Danica ghost-posted me, so I'm editing in a short response to her post.

K'ramo spotted the tiny she-wolf coming long before she arrived, and his dark eyes narrowed. This was his challenger? This little... thing? Ha! He would ground her into the dirt and feast on her dead body! He growled low in his throat as she charged toward him like a bullet. She was quick and lithe and would be hard to catch, but he was sure he had more stamina than she did. He was a mountain to her, the wind. She could blow at him all she wanted to, but he would not yield. In the end, he would crush her and stand tall.

"Commmmme thennnnn," he rumbled. "Commmme annnnnd DIE!" He roared in her face as she neared him and continued roaring as she plowed into him. He had not moved. There would be no dodging. Only attacking and death. If she somehow beat him, it would be her puny right to end his life right then and there for being defeated by one so small. He would give her that. But if he won, he would take her and tear her to shreds for being stupid enough to challenge him. Either way, he would fight. And that was all he wanted.

So caught up was he in the beginnings of his fight with the little thing of a wolf, he did not even notice the second female that was now charging toward him. Not that it would have mattered either way. He would kill them both. Or they would kill him.
Messages In This Thread
Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by K'ramo - June 15, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by Danica RIP - June 15, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by K'ramo - June 15, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by Danica RIP - June 15, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by RIP Fox - June 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by Danica RIP - June 21, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by Danica RIP - June 28, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Enter K'ramo, Demon of the Dark - by RIP Fox - July 02, 2014, 05:54 PM