Totoka River sacrifice
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Watching Sköll emerge from the shadows the Flokisson had obviously been hiding in, the wraith’s body slinking into instant submission caused Ragnar to bristle with indignation. He was not Jarl here, and not Sköll’s leader and yet the boy: the son of Ragnar’s closest friend was acting as if he was. “Rise Sköll,” Ragnar commanded of the boy, knowing that while he meant well it was only destined to get him into trouble if someone were to walk in on their meeting. Not that Ragnar thought that was a possibility — neither did he truly care. “I was just about to call for you,” It was better though, Ragnar knew, that he did not draw any specific attention to Sköll until he could effectively steal the boy away to the ranks of the Ridge. Ragnar was silent when Sköll admitted that he had something to tell Ragnar but did not immediately specify what, exactly, it was he had to say and so Ragnar took the chance presented to tell as opposed to offer: “I want you to leave the Isle and come live at the Ridge. At Horizon Ridge. With me.” As far as Ragnar could see (or was willing to see) it was the best place for the Flokisson where he would have Ragnar to offer translations and he could improve his common tongue with the assistance of several of the wolves who were learning their native tongue.

Besides as his best friends' son Ragnar felt like he had an obligation, a duty to Sköll and Floki.

Messages In This Thread
sacrifice - by Ragnar - June 15, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: sacrifice - by Skköll - June 15, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: sacrifice - by Ragnar - June 16, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: sacrifice - by Skköll - June 16, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: sacrifice - by Ragnar - June 16, 2014, 03:42 PM