Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Ragnar

Thistle Cloud woke and gently stepped around sleeping babes to stand at the mouth of the den with her tail cocked up and over her back while she stretched in the morning air. She pulled herself from the den and sat with her tail around her tails in the morning light breathing the soft misty air. She looked around studying the surrounding area, in her own way looking for dangers while she sat resolute in front of her little home.

It was becoming cramped in there quickly as the pups grew almost daily. Both Ein and Tveir were going to be large boys and it was evident by the size of their paws and the length of their legs, though she was fairly certain that Ein would rival his brother's size. Gyda she was such a sweet little girl, she imagined she would not be large like her brothers, but smaller than them both, but she could be wrong. She had a faraway look in her eyes as she thought of what the future might hold for them all. Their ritual was fast approaching and they would be able to be seen soon, and for this she was glad. Her boys were both curious beings and were fast wanting to explore the outside world.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM