Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=0]
Julooke was a very talkative wolf, especially when on a subject that either interested her, or she knew nothing about. It was a way for her to get to know her pack mates and to make new friends. When Nerian said that heaven was all around them, Julooke took it literally and she looked around. Her gaze went back to the other female when she kept talking, saying that many believed it was beyond the stars.

Julooke followed Nerian, listening as she spoke. It seemed she had disturbed the other female when she first arrived, but she didn't sound irritating by it. What do you think about when you meditate? It wasn't something she had ever done, but she had heard of it before, just not in detail. It seemed to two had something in common, as well. I'm interested in becoming a healer, too. Thistle has been teaching me, when she can.

They arrived at Nerian's future den site, and Julooke looked it over. I could help, if you like, she offered. She would need to know exactly what the end point was supposed to be, but she was all for helping her pack mate finish her den. Every wolf needed a place to sleep, after all.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Julooke - June 16, 2014, 12:59 PM