Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Gavriil was helping but he seems to have gone inactive so I guess having Jalooke help would work

When you mediate you are not supposed to think about anything... you clear your mind, when you feel it wander into thought you remind yourself to clear your mind. It's very relaxing, you can do it with your eye so pen or closed, preferably open lest you fall asleep then the meditation is ruined Nerian sighed after such a long winded explanation and shook herself.

She faltered when Jalooke offered her service in den building You would help me with my housework?
sorry I couldn't help myself
Nerian paused and looked at Jalooke. I don't know if the two of us alone could do it but just maybe we can outsmart the stone. Nerian offered Jalooke a rare smile as she lead the way to her rocks and climbed up above the large flat stone that was to be her roof and stood upon it. Her weight alone did not budge the rock in the slightest.

She did not know how deep into the ground the rock went she hadn't found the bottom and was reluctant to dig in the inside of her den since it would ruin the integrity of the floor of her den.

Added pictures of inspiration for what we are building here

The pictures here are as inspiration for her crude stone den. she is built the supporting wall under a slab that will need to be tipped over to creature the roof, if will be much like the first one but her supporting wall is taller so she can go in comfortably

[Image: rock+shelter+3.jpeg]

[Image: lean-to.jpg?e4fe0f]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Nerian - June 16, 2014, 09:23 PM