Sequoia Coast Imagination rules the world.
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
With the passing of each minute, Verrine's nerves calmed and his adrenaline ebbed away as Beric's familiar scent surrounded him. Excitement began to kindle where anger and defensiveness had previously been as it dawned on him that he was looking at freaking Beric. They hadn't seen one another in forever. Who would've thought that they'd be reunited in this place, of all places? And that they'd be members of rival packs, no less? Of course, that whole thing wasn't really an issue. Verrine didn't care which pack Beric ran with. All of those island wolves could kiss his ass, of course, but Beric was the exception. And with any luck, maybe Verrine could convince Beric to come join him and Julooke at the Ridge.

He was getting ahead of himself though. One step at a time. Tail waving, he replied to Beric's question with a friendly, crooked grin on his face. "We've been all over the place, to tell you the truth. We only just came here maybe a month or so ago. We're still getting settled, but so far, we like it." Referring to himself and Julooke as a singular unit -- "we", "us" -- came so naturally to him that he didn't even think about how it must sound to others. "What about you? Gosh, I haven't seen you since…that few weeks we were with that Dragonwatchers pack, I think? That was ages ago." He sat down where he stood, with foamy waves lapping around his ankles, haunches, and tail every few moments. He still could not believe he was looking at his old friend again.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 13, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 16, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 17, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 25, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 08:53 PM