The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
<center><small><em>avatar by java</em></small></center>
28 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The svelte female trimmed back her ears when Majesty softly called to her. Though the woman had half a mind to just continue walking and allow him to figure it out for himself, she had been raised better than that. Her stride paused and with a soft sight, she glanced back over her shoulder at the clueless chocolate Alpha. She had disagreed with his philosophy, it was true, but she hadn't done so disrespectfully.

“You presumed that, because I disagree with your way of thinking, I would shake your pack's harmony.” Giving him a moment to respond if he would, the dark-furred DeMonte rolled her shoulders, easing some of the tension from her spine, and said, “it was nice speaking with you,” even though it wasn't really that nice at all, for the fiery DeMonte female still took his presumption as an insult to her character, “but I don't think it's a fit. Good day.”

Whatever else he said at this point was moot, for Viatrix was already walking away, having dismissed herself from their interaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by ZC25 - June 16, 2014, 11:45 PM