Blacktail Deer Plateau I can play 'em like a Ken doll
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena was becoming an extraordinary little Outrider. In the beginning, the littlest pup's knack for finding small nooks and crannies that others couldn't fit into was primarily driven by fear of her cousins, but having found her voice and fleetness in her feet, she had put that skill to good use. She took every opportunity to leave the rendezvous site, often unaccompanied despite the rule that they only go in groups, to explore the territory. So far, she had mapped out at least two thirds of the pack's claim, and was making her way to the other third when she discovered a secret in the northern corner of the territory, shrouded by dense woodland and bramble patches.

It was a sweet spring, its water devoid of most minerals and lacking any hint of sulfur. It bubbled up from underground, filling a shallow limestone basin that Saena quite literally stumbled into when her paw caught on a root and her lanky body flung itself forward. Her front paws sank into the water before she was able to stop herself. Luckily for her, the water was cool and refreshing rather than steaming and dangerous, and it lulled her into a sense of security instantly.

Swaying her tail back and forth and relishing this new found paradise, the young Redleaf-DiSarinno began to frolic in the crystal clear water at the edge. She knew better than to venture deeper without supervision, despite being an adequate swimmer, but the patchy girl saw no harm in playing where she was and cleaning the dirt and grit of "hours" (read: not even half an hour) of travelling across the Plateau's vast territory.
Messages In This Thread
I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - June 17, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - June 17, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - June 18, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - June 21, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - July 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - July 31, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - August 02, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 12:58 PM