Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"Aww she didnt mean to make him upset and suspicious lol she's going to have him running scared....:),"

Thistle nipped gently as his own muzzle at his trail of kisses and she hummed deep in her chest at his touch. She had not meant to make him frown, something she had immediately noticed, she had been merely lost in her own thoughts for the brief moment that he had seen. She really needed to work on that for fear she whould push him away. However, she would be lying if she didn't say that Nerian bothered her, but she just had suspicion and confusion, no hard evidence as to why she did so just that she did. She would just have to forget about it if she could and trust her husband, when really it was Nerian she didn't trust. Perhaps it was merely because she was a female and she knew what one could do to get a man wrapped around her paw.

She smile up at him You could have surprised me Ragnar. I always like your surprises. It pleases me though to no end that it is done. It is getting cramped in there as our sons grow twice their size at birth. she chuckled gently their pups were definitely going to be on the large size, she was wondering if even Gyda would be larger than her as she grew. Was she destined to always have large pups it looked that way, healthy strong pups she would have and that made her smile secretly to herself, proud of her ability to grow strong pups.

She lifted her eyes to his face then as he mentioned Floki wondering if her husbands friend had showed up. Someone she dearly wanted to meet. yes I remember you telling me of Floki, I would still like to meet him someday you know. Thistle smiled at the small admission of the boys tongue. that may work in my favor I would like to meet him. Since he does not know my tongue and I am learning his, perhaps it will help me to hone my language skills. Yes I would like to meet him as well. I am glad you got him from those upstarts over there. Ragnar they really make me nervous, I am ashamed to say I almost fear their proximity. And she did the more she thought about it the more she fretted. What if they had to come into their hunting grounds what of their children, the pups that would be the future of either the ridge or the forest depending on when her husband made his move to start anew...though it was almost as if they almost had a new pack as many as the new vikings were coming to the grounds. I would like to meet her too, it will be nice to have another female to talk to, perhaps she can even tell me embarrassing stories of yoru youth. She smiled at him then with bright blue eyes alight.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 17, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM