(J) salt in your blood
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty listened with concern as the creature who sort of looked wolfish explained how she had ended up washed ashore on the island. He made a noise of displeasure in his throat as she spoke of trying to drink seawater. Obviously, she had never been near an ocean before if she had done that. He listened 'til she was done speaking, then decided he had asked enough questions for now. The poor thing needed help.

The Alpha began thinking of all the possible plants he could use to help stop the internal bleeding and start the healing process, which would be long and painful, if the creature even made it through. Normally, internal bleeding, if not stopped immediately, was fatal. Let's see... he thought. Prairie Dock to stop further vomiting, which would only serve to weaken her more. Ironweed to strengthen the blood, which'll help the healing process. Poppy Seeds for pain. And maybe a few eggs taken from the cliffs, or some edible berries. She'll need to eat something, but nothing too heavy right now or she'll only vomit again.

He turned to the girl. "Can you walk? I need to get you to my den. You'll be sharing it with me for now, as I'll need to keep a close eye on you. You have some internal bleeding and that will kill you if we're not careful. There will be no argument on this. If you value your life, you'll find the strength necessary to walk to my den, or I will rally my wolves to carry you." He knew this information might scare her, and though he often tried to sugarcoat things to make them go down easier, he needed her to understand the gravity of the situation right then so that they would not end up dilly-dallying and killing her for lack of speed.
Messages In This Thread
(J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 10, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 11, 2014, 12:37 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 13, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 15, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:27 PM