Kintla Flatlands Just Passing Through
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
The day was getting progressively hotter, and soon enough Majesty felt thirsty. Since the plateau was at least a few miles long, he was still in its shadow when he took a break. The wind had picked up since that morning, and now the leaves on the trees made a pleasant rustling sound as the breeze swept across them. This only helped to cool him a little, though. He approached the river and bent his head to take a drink, not yet aware of the male wolf on the other side who was watching him.

After a long draft of water, the heat of the day pushed Majesty's large, chocolate-furred body into the river in an attempt to cool off a bit more. He stayed at its banks and lay down, letting the small ripples wash over him and reveling in the coolness. He closed his eyes, listening to the wind and hoping it would cool down a bit later in the day. What he didn't know was that he was pushing his luck lying directly beside the border of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack...
Messages In This Thread
Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 16, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - July 07, 2014, 10:19 PM