Past the Point of No Return
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OMG this is so hilariously adorable!

Majesty fully expected Erika to try and knock him over by ramming into his side, so when she suddenly aimed for his legs, he was completely unprepared. As a consequence, he went head-over-heels and ended up lying on his back, having flipped over her body completely. Now everything he looked at was upside-down and he was very confused for a few moments. Then he laughed and regained his bearings, lifting his head to look at his mate with kind eyes.

"Good one," he said, letting out a laugh. "I actually wasn't expecting that at all. You'd make a good warrior if you kept up the element of surprise." He lay his head back down, perfectly content to see the world the wrong way up, lying on his back with his front paws tucked into his chest and his back legs splayed in opposite directions. It was quite the image, and - oddly enough - he was comfortable like this, even though wolves were not known to lie on their backs.

He twisted his head to the side to look at Erika. "Come lay down with me. It's comfortable like this. I may have to change my sleeping position now." His honey-colored eyes twinkled with amusement as he looked at her, and underneath the amusement, his undying love for her shone through like the sun. Hopefully, he wagged his tail. It would be nice to feel her body beside him, snuggling against him, warm and soft, even despite the warmth of the day. It would be... romantic.
Messages In This Thread
Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return [MATURE] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 11:24 PM