Swiftcurrent Creek Lost and Confused
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Forgive me for having so much happen in one post. If you want to have anything altered just mention it and I'll reflect it in my next post. <3 It's more efficient than having us do four more rounds just for this content.

Serengeti might have been in his peripheral vision, but he kept his eyes firmly fixed on Ferdie who appeared to be unwilling or simply unable to do anything but comply, both verbally and physically. And you’re going to have to stop eating that. It’s old and it’s too heavy for your stressed digestive system, he said. It was evident from the way the large grey male had averted his eyes from the old carcass that he knew this already, but voicing it put the idea that he might keep eating it out of the picture entirely. If he tried, Razo was prepared to put a stop to it even at the risk of injury.

He’s likely got something wrong with his adrenal function, he said to Serengeti in fairly apt wolfish terms without looking at her. Raged out, did you? he said coolly to Ferdie, reiterating what he’d only heard had happened in his own succinct words and looking him straight in his weary eyes. I promise it has nothing to do with whatever you think you were feeling at the time. It wasn’t your fault, but if Fox doesn’t throw you out you remain a risk, he added bluntly. It was bound to happen again. Lucky for you I don’t care, and since she isn’t here to chase you off right now you get access to me and some lovely herbs. It was as though he’d won a prize, wasn’t it?

He considered him for a moment, then gingerly picked up the pieces of birch to move them closer to Ferdie’s head, then nosed the upper piece out of the way to reveal the contents which spilled to one side with the motion. Chewing on these— he said, indicating the chunks of Willow bark, will relieve the pain and reduce swelling. I’m going to apply a bergamot poultice to your major wounds to prevent infection. After today simply clean them as you would any other wound. Your body will take care of it, he said, then turned to Serengeti.

Do me a favour? he asked, but he didn’t bother to wait for her answer and he continued regardless, There should be a cache that way, he said, indicating a southeast direction with his muzzle. It’s beneath a gigantic fallen Oak you can’t miss. I stored a pheasant there the other day that will be easier on his stomach. When I’ve finished here he needs to eat something. If he waited until after he met the fist of the fiery leader he would be reduced to a vulture scavenging scraps. Razo then turned and set to work on chewing the bergamot he’d brought with him and applying it to Ferdie’s gaping neck and shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
Lost and Confused - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 02, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 04, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Serengeti - June 04, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 05, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Serengeti - June 06, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Razo - June 06, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 10, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Serengeti - June 17, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Razo - June 17, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Lost and Confused - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 08:09 PM