Past the Point of No Return
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Yep! And we're not done yet because the only way I'll be able to get EXP for this is if there are at least 10 posts in here, so get ready for more! Also now I want a fudge cake... Do those exist? ... GOOGLE! Also, Majesty is pushing against mating right now, and I want Erika to convince him to do it anyways in the next post(s) because I still OOC want them to mate. Just letting you know so you don't think I'm calling it off or anything.

Majesty was so close to letting go of all thought and to focus on only action when suddenly reality came crashing down around him. He realized, with a start, that he had been moving ever closer to her without noticing it, and he pulled away slightly, letting his lust cool down a little for the party crashing moment.

"Wait," he said softly. He looked in Erika's eyes, and the look was not as intense. "Are you sure you want to do this? If Jinx or any other Mountain wolf found out... they would shun you from the pack, or worse, try to kill you. I cannot put your life in danger like that. I'm not so sure this is a good idea... If something happened to you because I couldn't control my lust... That would kill me."

He looked away from her. His body was screaming for him to do the deed, and his mind was saying hell no. He wanted what was best for Erika, even if his hormones hated him for it. "I'm sorry," he murmured, because he knew that she wanted it, too. He had felt her come closer, felt her let go of herself. And that only served to drive his body crazier. He swallowed hard and tried in vain to force his mind elsewhere, but his thoughts were now thoroughly in the gutter and they refused to be moved. What now? he thought miserably.
Messages In This Thread
Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return [MATURE] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 11:24 PM