Sun Mote Copse i told the devil to take you back
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The boy’s teeth flash in her direction and she takes a step back, one foot hovering above the ground. There isn’t a sliver of emotion on his face that shows he recognizes her and his voice is hard and certain. Kahlil. The name means nothing to her, seemingly as she means nothing to him, and she blinks back a strain in her eyes that she doesn’t know how to handle. Her cheeks burn and her ears slick back, staring at his face as she tries to remember her little brother and plaster him across this wolf. His fur is not the same but his eyes are, though she realizes now that it doesn’t account for much.

He continues to talk to her, ask her questions that she doesn’t want to answer. She’d felt such a wave of excitement to see her brother alive only to be squashed and ground into dirt. Whatever hope she had just a moment ago that maybe her brother is alive is gone and this stranger, this... Kahlil is someone she’s never seen before. Mallaidh’s jaw tightens, her teeth grind together (causing a sickening sound with loose puppy teeth), and she forces a few steps back. “I have to go,” she says and without another word, spins on her heels and runs full speed the way she came.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 07:32 PM