Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle finished the rabbit that had been brought to her as she listened blood glistening on her maw as she finished. She licked the offending red color off of her. If her husband had asked, she would have told him easily she would not lose interest in him, if anything she was becoming extremely dependent on him and that scared her in a way that much didn't. She feared silently that if he were to leave she'd be left broken and dead inside.

After she was certain that the majority of the redness was from her maw she moved around the bones that lay there, she'd take them for the pups, help them learn to chew. She instead approached her husband wanting the touch that he offered. She ghosted next to him and licked his muzzle and pulled gently at his scruff and finally nipping at his shoulder as was often what she did. Then she sat to her haunches in front of him so she was closer. Very rarely anymore did they get time to themselves with all three children growing quickly. She chuckled Their own dens, I hope you will at least wait until their 6 months old Ragnar, they can't hunt for themselves until then. She laughed again already imagining what was on her husbands mind.

Thistle heard the sorrow in her husbands voice a small whine of support left her mouth. She tucked her head under his chin and nudged gently to let him know she cared. I am sorry Floki is not here Dear Heart I know how much you wish he were. Is skoll anything like him? She tilted his head as he spoke of killing them just as quickly as they stepped a foot over the borders. It made her feel a little bit better, but it did not completely alleviate the worry that was there and she didn't think anyone could do that after all, she was a mother and a mother worried all the time. She would worry when she was old and gray about her children it was a simple fact of the matter. I know you would I cannot help my mother worries though no matter how hard I try.

As always a smile from her husband was like taking oxygen out of the air for her even if it was a wry smile. She smiled back You dear heart are such a dangerous man. She hummed again in pleasure chuckling after.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 18, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM