Sequoia Coast A healing I will go
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
That's fine :D

Blue chuckled she had forgotten that in a sense he was also a traitor of sorts, but she found she couldn't hold a grudge if she tried even of silvermane. that is true I had forgotten. She winced as he spoke of poppy seeds she hated using them unless she absolutely had to. How much Poppy seeds do you use? If you are not careful one can get addicted to it as well as hallucinate. As for the internal bleeding Stinging Nettle will help. You must steep the nettle in water to get the pricklies off of it. And Rose hips will help to boost her immune system make her insides stronger. Blue then shrugged that was all she could tell him. Internal bleeding was a tricky thing and sometimes you could save the wolf other times you couldn't it was that simple really.

She briefly wondered how the other wolf had gotten so badly hurt, but decided it wouldn't be very polite to ask as she was not part of his pack, she was merely a herbalist/healer passing through. that is all I can tell you unfortunately. Internal bleeding is a tricky thing sometimes you can fix it other times you can't.

Messages In This Thread
A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 01:55 PM