Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I know I responded to this, I just don't know what happened to it :-(

[size=0]
Julooke held back a little chuckle. Falling asleep while meditating sounded a little funny, but she didn't want to disrespect Nerian. Must be difficult to do that. I can't sit still for too long- too much energy, she responded. Julooke would love to focus on healing and caretaking, but she needed hunting for the exercise of it. Without it, she could absolutely go crazy.

She smiled and nodded, Sure! That's what friends are for! Julooke liked helping out her pack mates, as it helped build trust and friendship. She looked at the unfinished den, her head tilting to one side as she took a moment to think. Nerian was standing on top of the rock she wanted to be her roof, and it gave Julooke an idea. You could stay there while I try to dig to the bottom of the rock. I don't think it can be that far, and I'm a good digger. If we reach the end, you can start jumping up and down. Maybe then it will budge! She looked to Nerian, waiting to see if she liked the plan.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Julooke - June 18, 2014, 09:39 PM