We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.
maybe someday you'll be somewhere, talking to me, as if you knew me
19 Posts
Ooc — beck
Away
When Ypres abruptly walked away, Eddie felt a little bit guilty. Did she say something wrong? But she hadn't said anything at all. Wait, maybe that was the problem? Maybe the way Eddie had stared at Ypres was impolite?

"I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes you just don't get what it was you did that made the other wolf leave," she hinted at Ypres, but it was true in general. Although Eddie liked to think herself a pleasant, easy-going fellow, sometimes she didn't get some social clues.

"Wolves growing up together just have these little hints and clues and warning signs that they don't like something and they understand each other, but a newcomer wouldn't," the black she-wolf splashed the water with her paw.

"Though pack life's hard in more than one way for me. For example, I don't really know what I ought to do." When she was alone, she usually hunted all the time, but now food wasn't lacking. She sometimes checked the borders, but she often forgot that because she was used to scenting the air and running away in case she smelled any foreign scents.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. - by Eddie - June 19, 2014, 08:00 AM