Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled both at her husband's closed eyes and his grousing. She licked his muzzle gentle as she chuckled. And you wanting me all to yourself has nothing to do with moving them hmmm. She teased him gently, looking at him with wide blue eyes.

Thistle smiled up at him I am glad you got to know him too Ragnar. He sounds like he was a fast and loyal friend. She herself would like to meet the famous Floki, both because her husband was his friend and because she really wanted to pick his brain. He probably knew herbs that she didn't and she was always trying to add to her already extensive knowledge of herbs.

Tyr was another one she wanted to meet, but she was unsure if she ever would. It seemed that once you were of a certain age in Viking's terms you went your own way and sometimes your family saw you sometimes they didn't unless that was just the case here in this area, since it was not the north nor Viking home. Thistle laughed out loud at her husband's words and spoke quietly you dear heart are shameless. She nuzzled his neck then laughing still.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 19, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM