Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl heard the call and began heading towards it. He didn't know too much about the move and had only heard little things that almost seemed like rumors. But with this call it seemed as though those rumors were true and that the pack would be moving to a new location. Howl hadn't grown too attacked to the location of their pack as he hadn't been within it for more then a month really. He was prepared to follow them though and Heartha assuming she would follow along. 

Along the way he caught up with Heartha and he walked with her towards Grayday. He could tell that she was getting alittle bigger, but that might have been because of how much time he spent with her. He wasn't sure how much the others of the pack knew other then Grayday himself. As he walked with her and before they arrived at Graydays den he whispered over to her "How are you doing?"
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM