firebreather
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
A grin slipped onto the corners of his lips when Pitch's respectful quip reached his ears. The girls of his pack were so serious! "Just Ariston," he insisted with a bob of his head. "Or if you're a fan of nicknames you can call me Ax." [Note: Ariston Xene]

He listened to her brief history blurb and couldn't help but wonder what his sisters were doing lately to quell their boredom. What more was there for them to do without having big brother around to torment? "Between you and me," he said with a feigned whisper of secrecy, "I wasn't all that great at hunting. My sisters insisted my footsteps sounded like thunder in the sky." Chortling as he remember one failed hunt too many he turned his nose skyward and gestured toward the ominous gathering of clouds above.

"More mentally busy than physically," he admitted while golden hues trailed a windswept nebula. "Keep wondering if it's going to rain...and if it does where are we going to take shelter. I haven't taken the time to assign dens to everyone." The latter admission made his tail sweep sheepishly. He really was going along with this alpha business by the seat of his pants.
Messages In This Thread
firebreather - by Pitch - July 19, 2013, 02:19 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 19, 2013, 02:28 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 19, 2013, 02:37 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 19, 2013, 04:18 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 21, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 24, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 25, 2013, 01:21 AM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 30, 2013, 10:10 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - August 07, 2013, 10:54 PM