What do I do with Characters I have no muse for?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
So I have been suffering with falling inactive due to not having a laptop. I get to use my roommates computer a few times a week but not much more and sometimes I need it to study and I can't roleplay. 

That being said I have two characters I want to keep, and three I feel the need to rid myself of.

Natashe has no plot anymore,not really. At first when silver Creek disbanded she was caring for Seri and brought the girl to teaghlaigh. Then I went inactive and I have no real muse to join teaghlaigh with Natashe and not have anything to do with her.

Dakarai im sad to say has no point anymore. He and olive broke up,and he ran away and ended up washed ashore wheeling gull. I fell inactive again and couldn't make the threads needed to join undersea and I don't know how to continue with him.

Merrigan never worked. Shes tried joining many packs and been chased off or I've fallen inactive and the threads have closed. 

Do I make a thread and kill them off, or message an admin and ask them to be proclaimed dead?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
What do I do with Characters I have no muse for? - by Sunny - August 26, 2017, 02:30 AM