Silvertip Mountain the halo was a smoke ring
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Writing is addictive for me. I can write-write-write all day long if I feel like it but I completely missed the interaction of writing with others. Plus not having stable housing/internet had a lot to do with it. :C
He hoped to thrive there, indebted in a way to Jinx for allowing him to stay in the first place. He had no real reason to come there and stay other than it seemed right, and the offer had been waiting there for him. He had no real reason to stay in the Wilds altogether. But he did, simply to see what there was to see. And possibly, to see if he could eke out a thriving living there like so many others had. Mordecai was relatively indifferent to whether or not there were alliances to truces; such things had existed where he had originated from. He was familiar with the politics of such, thus curious as to how things would play out between his pack and others. Silvertip wanted to only take care of itself and with that he was completely, understandingly fine.
And if things went south in a way he didn't approve of, he knew he would retire from their close-knit ranks as respectfully as he could. Come what may, whether it meant facing a flurry of teeth for a desire to move on or a simply acceptance for what had brought him to their lands in the first place. He listened in on the introduction that came forth, and found something else of equal curiosity: shaman. The word itself sounded foreign on his ears, though he was certain he had heard of it elsewhere. He knew it had something to do with the mysticism of the world, but in what way he remained uneducated for the time being.
“Good to know there's someone around to patch us all up if we need it. Yourself included as I see. Can't say I've ever met someone who called themselves a shaman, though. Might I trouble you for a description?” He could not hide his interest, but also knew better than to trouble his elder and superior. For all he knew, Lecter may not have wanted to talk about his roles at length, and Mordecai felt he would find out soon enough where not to head down conversational paths.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the halo was a smoke ring - by Mordecai - June 11, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Lecter - June 11, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Mordecai - June 12, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Lecter - June 15, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Mordecai - June 18, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Lecter - June 18, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Mordecai - June 19, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Lecter - June 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: the halo was a smoke ring - by Lecter - June 29, 2014, 11:57 PM