Kintla Flatlands Just Passing Through
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Normally Majesty would just turn and leave at a request like that, since he doesn't want trouble, but we need to get this up to at least 10 posts, so... I'm having him be kind of a little bit nosy... maybe.

Majesty stood up the moment the other wolf came into view. The other male was big, with a sleek coat of black and piercing ice-blue eyes. He listened intently as the male told him to leave, a soft growl in his voice. The alpha of the Isle bowed his head slightly in respect and backed up out of the water even though he wasn't technically trespassing. Still, he would respect the other's wishes, since he knew that there was most likely a pack up on the plateau. The smell of many wolves wafted down the mountain to his nose, and there were at least a dozen scents on this wolf alone.

"Forgive me," Majesty called across the river, his sonorous voice remaining calm and respecting. "But might I ask you about your pack before I leave?" He nodded his head towards the plateau. "Up until today, I was not aware that there even was a pack up there. Is all well within?" He could not help his natural curiosity, and hoped the male wouldn't mind his questions. He asked them with the best of intentions.
Messages In This Thread
Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 16, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - June 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Majesty - June 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Passing Through - by Atticus - July 07, 2014, 10:19 PM