Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"I did my reply in word for the first time. I am hoping to fix some of my grammar. I did not realize it was soo terrible until Majesty pointed it out, so if you see something wrong. Please let me know as I am trying to actively work on it,"

Thistle listened to him, and smiled at his smirk. She was a bit more genteel, than her husband. She thought maybe, just perhaps she did coddle the younglings, but they were only little for a little while. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that in part, her coddling was due to the fact that all too soon, they would be on their own adventures. They would not need her anymore, and they would make their own mistakes. She would just be there to pick up the pieces, at the end result.

Thistle laughed outright at his remark of being shameless versus honest. Yes Ragnar, you are honest. I think that is one of the best things about you. I do not like lying, it is better to just get it all out there. This was true she hated lying. She also hated omitting something that was just as much a lie. Regardless, if it hurt or not the truth, a lie always hurt worst. Then on top of the pain and the suffering, which came with lies; there was also the simple fact that you had to remember them. You always had to be on your toes, when lying. You also had to have an extremely wonderful memory, that way you could keep track of them. It just seemed like too much work in her opinion. Lies they are just too much work.

She saw his wry smirk, and she gave him a smile of her own. Stepping forward she spoke quietly Ragnar, how soon are you going to do the rite? I only ask, because it is getting extremely difficult to keep the children inside. She chuckled then, and looked at him with a glint in her eye. Especially Your Sons. She was teasing, she really didn’t mind when the ritual was happening she would do her best to keep them inside, but they were starting to fight her. Tveir at least spent every waking hour that he was not eating, looking outside at the den mouth. She had to lie in front of it, constantly.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 19, 2014, 11:22 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM