stavanger bay
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Watching as Julooke shrunk down and tucked her tail between her legs as her ears laid down upon her skull, and hearing her whimper almost made Ragnar apologize. It had been his own fault for not being more perceptive of the world around him, so caught up as he had been in the allure of this ancient place and the mystery raven (who he swore was truly Odinn) who had led him here. “It is alright, Julooke,” He assured her, pressing his muzzle against her cheek to silently tell her to rise. “I have been tense since the Isle wolves claimed their little island and Pump’s death and the bear has not made it any better, yet I let my guard drop in the feeling of safety and comfort this place gives me,” And then the Viking smirked at his subordinate, his friend and let out a soft laugh. “I have forgotten the first Outrider rule already,” He teased at his own expense.

“Yes,” Ragnar confirmed though he felt as if her question had been a rhetorical one. “My time as Jarl of Odinn’s Cove and as lead Berserker taught me many things, Julooke. A reckless man will lead his wolves …his family,” For that’s what a pack was, right? A family. “to their deaths because he cannot rationalize. It is stupid to needlessly risk the lives of wolves. I will fight for this pack, for our family until I draw my last breath but I will not lead you into what I know is a lost cause. It is better for us all to relocate here, we can grow and prosper here. The prey trails are numerous and are of an abundance and any sea creature that beaches onto the shore is fair game. I learned that survival of the fittest is not just something spoken in a physical sense but also pertains heavily to the side of sense and reason as well.” It was a lengthy monologue that slipped from betwixt his lips but he simply wanted Julooke to understand why he had made the decision.

“Yes,” Ragnar spoke with a soft smile, “Lets explore.” He gestured for her to lead the way since she had been the one to suggest it.

Messages In This Thread
stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 19, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:24 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 20, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 21, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 22, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:25 AM