Ravensblood Forest Looking for a fight?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Trying to figure out a way how they can spar without it getting hostile... 

It seemed as though Howl's wan't going to get a straight answer out of this male as he gave him an answer that was neither a yes or a no. It made Howl ponder. The male didn't right out and say that he wouldn't tell Howl. Others might have said something close to "None of you business', but giving this vauge answer made Howl think that there maybe was a way to get it out of the male. The male asked what Howl was doing in the Ravenblood Forest to which Howl was also hesitant to divulge. It might have been simple to lie and just say strolling through, but lying never came off Howl's tounge easily and he thought it might become visably evident. He could simply decide to refuse to answer the males question, but Howl had something else in mind.

Seeing how both of the males seemed only willing to answer their questions vaguly maybe there could be some insentive. Howl thought of a game in his mind, something that would most likely be a hit or miss with the male. A spar between the two, friendly and not too brutal, but the victor could ask his questions and the other would have to answer. It seemed childish in a way, but Howl hadn't had a chance to spar anyone in awhile and this stranger seems as good a partner as any.

"Maybe I have something to do, and maybe I don't." howl lightly smirked as he played back the males words. "You know I have alittle bit of a proposition for you, nothing too serious. It seems as though we both may have questions for one another... Why not have a little spar to see who's questions get answered?" howl suggested wondering if this male would blow him off or take part in the endevour.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 06, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 06, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 06, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 09, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 09, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 10, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by Howl - September 10, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Looking for a fight? - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2017, 04:57 PM