I'm so fancy, you already know
Demon of the Dark
5 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
OMG your avatar is gorgeous! Also, the tag didn't work at all probably because of the apostrophe in my name... I'm afraid everyone is going to have to manually tag me now... >.< ... Erm. Tagging @Jinx just in case you didn't know I responded. <3

K'ramo had been slowly coming closer and closer to the mountain, which he knew held a pack. The scents of many wolves told the story of their home. And all the demon could think was, Excellent. He planned on being a one-man army up there, taking down as many as he could before he was taken down himself. Unless he killed them all. He could do that, he thought. In reality, he couldn't, but his logic had never made any sense and often gave him ideas that would never work if applied realistically. If the wolves of the mountain didn't kill him in the end - which he highly doubted - he would swear fealty to them. At least, that was the plan.

As he neared the base of the mountain, another scent that wasn't wolf stench assaulted his nose. Mountain lion. And suddenly, without thought, K'ramo was charging through the forest as fast as his big and bulky body would allow. Killing a mountain lion would be his greatest triumph yet! He burst through the trees at top speed, spotted the mountain lion, and headed straight at it like a train, hoping to knock it over with the force of his blow. As he neared the creature, he yelled the word, "Chaaalleeeenge!" It ripped from his throat like the roar of a dragon, and so hungry was his want for blood that he did not even notice the white-coated woman nearby.

The mountain lion stumbled and fell over as K'ramo hit it, and then promptly turned and whacked him across the face with its claws, roaring and hissing and lashing its tail. "Yeeeessss," he growled. "Blooood!" His eyes were frenzied and his body tense like a coiled spring. "Yooouur tuuuuurn!" he snarled, lunging toward the lion once again...
Messages In This Thread
I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 20, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 23, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 29, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:46 AM