Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
""

Thistle knew that much like their everyday life, that she and Ragnar would balance each other out in the parenting. She was just a more gentle being than her husband, and he did not shirk that. He told you he was not gentle, that he was savage and a heathen. She knew this, and her sons they would probably in a way be the same, Gyda she was not so sure yet how she would be.

Thistle chuckled shaking her head at her husband. He was as insufferable in his teasing, as he was when it came to his flirtations and when she was trying to heal him. She did not mind though, the day that he quit teasing her would be the day she would worry for her future. However, though she may be jealous and a bit cranky when it came to females, she had no doubt that her husband would not hurt her, at least not emotionally. He may accidentally hurt her, if he got to physical in a carnal act, but that was all really and that kind of pain she could deal with and perhaps even enjoy. (Ha-ha she’s a sadistic little thing).

Thistle stared at her husband as he all but reprimanded her. She raised an eyebrow a little irritated; she was not a child to be talked at as such. However, she bit down hard on her tongue, knowing that he didn’t mean it as it sounded, and she supposed she could be a bit sterner with them, but the simple fact of the matter was no matter how stern, they would push boundaries. it does not matter how stern I am Ragnar they are children, very active very healthy children. Therefore they are going to push every boundary they can, they get reprimanded they will be calm for a time being, only to push at the fold again. Did you not push your boundaries as a child? I certainly did, I still push my boundaries sometimes. She laughed quietly at his next words he thought they could comprehend; she nodded Yes Ragnar they can comprehend things very well. They are also very smart children.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 20, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM