Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"These two make me laugh :D,"

In a way it filled Thistle with trepidation as she thought of the future and what it may hold. Her husband was not a gentle man at his core, he could be gentle at times. He could even be loving and doting at times, but the inner beast that he held was savage and feral and she knew this. She had known it since the day she had met him, but she also knew that their children even if not born of him, had the potential to be the same. And that was enough to scare anyone, because she knew that if they butted heads and they fought it could turn ugly quick, and as a mother it would kill her, but as a wife she would have to take a step back, after all it was her husband who would be hers forever, not her children. Well they would always be hers, but once they gained their independence she could not keep them chained to her, they had their own choices to make. They were only hers in a physical sense for a short time, then they became their own beings and went on their own adventures.

If her husband was jealous of her she did not know it. If she had known it, it would worry her, for in jealousy bred contempt and it would make her worry that he would grow to hate her in time. As far as she was concerned he was a good father, and they would learn to mind, probably mostly due to him rather than her, and she was okay with this. By no means would she always be their friend there would be times when she would have to reprimand, but her husband would make a more lasting impression and they would listen better because of it.

She shook her head at him and stepping forward she licked his muzzle That works well my savage husband, I will be gentle you be stern. She nuzzled him then, she hated fighting with him, well not all aspects of fighting the making up was always fun, and it wasn’t even really fighting, they just agreed to disagree about how to raise the children and he was right they were both good at separate things, and that would make for balanced children. That will make for balanced children you know.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM