It's new and grand....but bittersweet
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"," Perhaps it was because her mind was elsewhere that she hadn't heard her husband. Because truthfully and she knew this, he was far to large to be super stealthy, however he could be quiet when he wanted to be. Sometimes, she attributed some of his skills to otherworldly, but she just figured the all father had blessed him well.She chuckled to herself, she was even starting to think like her husbands Gods, she shook her head. She respected them surely, but she had not followed them, and she found she was now. Perhaps it was an effect from trying to teach their children to toe both sides of the world common and viking, norse and english.

Thistle had sought out Skoll when, she had found out that he had came to their side of the land. He was a different type of wolf, that was for sure, much like her husband. He was terrible at speaking the common tongue as he and Ragnar put it, so her language was improving quickly. She was hoping to learn enough words in their language; to be able to return the favor and teach him.

She looked up at his next words and a genuine smile lit up her face, No he didn't that is good though. I am always willing to learn more and teach. it was funny that she was so eager to teach now, when just a few weeks prior she had been worried about it. However, Julooke was such an adept pupil and so sweet that it was easy to transition to teacher. Thistle frowned as she thought of how to answer his question. I do not have enough experience yet first of all. I need to heal or teach one more session, before I can gain that. And no it does not bother me that I would be head healer. It makes me nervous of course, but it does not bother me and I would carry the title with "óhóf"
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:03 AM
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: It's new and grand....but bittersweet - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 02:49 PM