All I Ask of You...
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Majesty I'm running out of POTO songs for our threads together. XD

She ran to the shore, trying to escape the Mountain wolves that were once her friends. Though they didn't chase her, she didn't want to risk any encounters with the Silvertip Pack. So she ran, tail between her legs, tears running from her eyes, towards the only place where she might be accepted.

It was a while before she could smell the salty air and hear the shrieks of gulls. Soon she saw the sandy shores and the dark blue ocean lapping at the golden sand. She was still a way from Wheeling Gull territory, so she stopped to catch her breath before continuing towards the ocean.

Finally she could smell the distinct borders made by Majesty's wolves. They seemed even more intense, most likely because of the two hostile packs surronding the Wheeling Gull Isle pack. Her pale yellow eyes narrowed as she tried to find the Isle where the wolves lived. Upon finding it, she threw back her head and howled for her mate. Majesté....
Messages In This Thread
All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 10:05 PM