All I Ask of You...
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Yep~!

She curled up on the shore, her silent sobs shuddering through her body. Majesty would come soon, or someone else, but that wait felt like an eternity. Until someone came, she was alone, with only the lapping of the waves and the calls of gulls to accompany her.

Splashes in the water made her head jolt upwards, and she scrambled to her feet when she saw her lover running towards her. She barked with desperation tinged in her voice and felt tears trickling down her face as Majesty skidded to a halt in front of her. He panted, taking in big gulps of air as questions spewed out of his mouth. She answered them as quickly as she could. "Non, zey did not hurt me, zey tried to, but I ran before zey could. Zey found out, it was Lecter first, 'e questioned me about me leaving so often, and zen Kaname and Jinx and finally Cara." she sobbed as he kissed her, trying to calm her down.

She blinked the tears away. "I....I do not know if I am. I zrew up ze morning I left but I do not know if zat was pregnancy or a bad belly..." The Algonquin wolf sincerely hoped that she was, especially now that she was away from her old pack.
Messages In This Thread
All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 10:05 PM