All I Ask of You...
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The black she-wolf nuzzled her mate's face, grateful that he was here now. His wolves were doing extra rounds through the border, like she suspected. No wolf would cross the borders without them knowing. She would be safe. They would be safe. And hopefully, his pack would welcome her, but she doubted it for some. Why would their leader be in love with a wolf from another pack? Was she a spy? She wondered if they would ask that.

Majesty informed her that denning together would be difficult due to the wolf he had to nurse. She wasn't upset about that at all. If this wolf could possibly die at anytime, then she should get all the help she could. "I do not mind being away from you, if it iz for something like zat." her voice was calmer now and tears had stopped falling from her eyes.

"I am coming to stay with you, Majesté. Zey will not accept me back at Silvertip. I am staying with you now, as mates should be together." she smiled at him, seeing the hope in his eyes. "I do not doubt zat you will protect me. And I will do all I can to protect you..."
Messages In This Thread
All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 10:05 PM