No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm used to pack meetings not having posting orders. I'm really sorry if I've messed it up, and I'll gladly delete this and post in order. @Majesty @Ypres @Naya @Arkham

Ypres came and sat next to him, and he gave her a gentle smile. The last time he had seen her, she was walking away suddenly, without an explanation. He had thought he had offended her, but he never did figure out how. She must not have still been mad, though, since she chose a spot next to him.

The meeting commenced, and it didn't surprise the Beta that Horizon Ridge was the first subject. His thoughts immediately went to Verrine and Julooke, but he kept them to himself for now.

The next subject had Beric's eyes widening. Majesty had taken a mate from an enemy pack? He held back a growl when Majesty then confessed he may or may not have a littler of pups on the way. Beric could no longer keep his thoughts to himself. He stood, walking behind the other wolves to come and stand in front of Majesty, though he was no where near his personal space. He kept his body language neutral. Majesty, I don't mean any disrespect to you at all. But, I'm beginning to get concerned about some of your decisions. Having a friend from Silvertip Mountain is one thing- it's easily concealable. But, to take her as a mate and then possibly impregnate her is dangerous to this entire pack, and to Erika. He paused for a moment, sighing. I don't understand your thinking here. If her pack finds out, she's as good as dead. I just hope they don't choose to punish us, as well. We have enough problems with Horizon Ridge, and now we have to watch our backs against Silvertip Mountain! His voice raised for just a second, but he controlled himself. May the stars help us if those two packs realize they're on the same team, he added before going silent. He sat back on his haunches, waiting for the punishment that might befall him for calling his Alpha out in front of the entire pack. But, he felt Majesty needed to open his eyes, and the rest of the pack needed to understand the danger they were all going to be in now- not just by one pack, but two now.
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM